THE NEW BMW 8 SERIES GRAN COUPÉ M MODELS IN COMPARISON.
THE SPORTY FACTS AT A GLANCE.
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ
- 625 hp (460 kW) high-performance M TwinPower Turbo inline 8-cylinder petrol engine
- M xDrive with Active M differential and 8-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
- Exclusive design elements and equipment
- 460 kW/625 hp, 750 Nm, 0–62 mph in 3.2 s
- THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ
- THE NEW BMW M850i xDRIVE COUPÉ
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ – PRODUCT-HIGHLIGHTS.
Driving dynamics and design features of the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
The new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé is a four-door luxury sports car that impresses down to the smallest detail.
- The high-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine with a displacement of 4.4 litres and 460 kW (625 hp) in combination with numerous drivetrain and suspension technologies inspired by motorsport sets clear signals: 750 Nm of torque and acceleration from 0 to 62 mph in 3.2 seconds.
- The advanced exterior establishes a new design language for luxury sports cars with four doors and is a statement of dynamic performance as well as a striking presence. In the cabin, bold M features and luxurious details create a sporty and exclusive atmosphere.
- Driving dynamics
625 hp high-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
M Carbon ceramic brake.
Due to specific material properties, increased operating noise may occur during braking, e.g. in case of prolonged, low load or in wet conditions shortly before vehicle standstill. This design-related noise generation can be avoided by braking the brake dry in case of wetness or loading the brake more heavily after a long low braking load. The influence of wetness and road salt, e.g. after using car washes, dew overnight, driving in the rain, etc., the braking effect can correspond to that of a conventional braking system. This reduced braking power can be compensated for with a greater pressure on the pedal. The functional noises have no influence on the performance, operational safety and stability of the brake.
M Carbon exterior package.
The optional M Carbon exterior package underlines the athletic demands of the vehicle. The side spoiler elements in the front bumper, the exterior mirror caps and the rear spoiler are made of carbon-fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP). The package is rounded off by a diffuser insert at the rear.
M Carbon bucket seats.
The optional M Carbon bucket seat with illuminated M8 logo combines the lightness and racing character of a bucket seat with the range of functions of an M sport seat. Its contouring offers perfect side support and excellent long distance comfort. It is compatible with multipoint harnesses and therefore fully suitable for racing.
20" Star-spoke style 813 M light alloy wheels.
20" Bicolour Black Grey Star-spoke style 813 M light alloy wheels with mixed tyres, gloss-milled, wheel size front 9.5J x 20 with 275/35 R20 tyres, wheel size rear 10.5J x 20 with 285/35 R20 tyres.
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ – IMPRESSIONS.
The design highlights of the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé in the exterior and the interior.
Three-quarter front view BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022 three-quarter rear view with model low angle shot
Interior view BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI Facelift 2022 cockpit
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022 front view
Rear seats with M specific safety belts BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
THE NEW BMW M850i xDRIVE GRAN COUPÉ – PRODUCT-HIGHLIGHTS.
Driving dynamics and design features of the new BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé.
The new BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé impresses with a unique synthesis of comfort and performance.
- The 390 kW (530 hp) M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder engine accelerates the vehicle from 0 to 62 mph in 3.9 seconds.
- The progressive exterior design of the new BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé fascinates with distinctive design elements in Black high-gloss. (Chromeline exterior trim shown not available in the UK).
- The exclusive interior offers a sporty ambience that meets the most supreme standards of luxury.
- Driving dynamics
530 hp M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
M Sport brake.
M sport differential.
The M sport differential optimises traction and driving stability when changing lanes or on different road surfaces. Traction is optimised with the help of an electronically operated device that reduces the difference in revolution speed between the rear wheels.
M kidney and M exterior mirror.
Panoramic glass sunroof.
When opened, the optional electric panoramic glass sunroof with slide and lift functions provides ample fresh air, while it creates a bright, light-flooded atmosphere in the interior when closed. You open and close it at the touch of a button or with the vehicle key. It is equipped with a roller sunblind and a wind deflector. It also provides a continuous glass look from front to rear window.
Multifunction seats for driver and front passenger.
The Multifunction seats for driver and front passenger offer comprehensive adjustment possibilities and exceptional seating comfort and safety.
THE NEW BMW M850i xDRIVE GRAN COUPÉ – IMPRESSIONS.
The design highlights of the new BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé in the exterior and interior. (Chromeline exterior trim shown not available in the UK).
Three-quarter front view BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022 side view with female model
Interior cockpit BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
BMW Individual full leather trim 'Merino' Cognac BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
three-quarter rear view BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 895 M Bicolour BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
Multifunction seats BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé G16 LCI Facelift 2022
THE NEW BMW 8 SERIES GRAN COUPÉ M MODELS: DRIVER´S COCKPIT & TECHNOLOGIES.
M specific instruments, operating concept, digital services and driver assistance of the new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupé M models.
The new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupé M models support you with numerous innovative technologies.
- The M-specific instrument cluster* and the M-specific Head-Up Display* ensure you of maximum clarity.
- The individually configurable M1/M2 buttons at the steering wheel*, the red start/stop button* and the centre console with M MODE* and SETUP* buttons offer additional motor racing flair.
- A large number of intelligent driver assistance systems and digital services provide an enhanced level of comfort and safety.
* Available for the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
- M specific instruments & intuitive operating concept
- Connectivity & digital services
- Driver assistance systems
M specific instrument cluster.
The M specific instrument cluster allows you to display additional information for particularly sporty driving. If you have selected the TRACK* driving mode for race track use, you can view the boost pressure, tyre pressures and temperatures as well as the G-force of lateral and longitudinal acceleration on the instrument cluster.
* TRACK mode exclusively for the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
M Setup in the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé, allows you to configure various driving dynamics parameters such as engine, transmission and steering characteristics, damper settings, DSC control intensity or the power distribution of the M xDrive all-wheel-drive system according to your individual requirements.
M specific Head-Up Display.
The M specific Head-up display* with configurable contents focuses on information relevant for sporty driving, such as the revolution counter with pre-warning range and shift lights, as well as the gear indicator.
* Available for the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
BMW Digital Key.
Remote Software Upgrade.
Connected Package Professional.
Driving Assistant Professional.
The optional Driving Assistant Professional offers optimum comfort and safety during critical or monotonous traffic situations. Apart from the contents of the Driving Assistant, it also includes Steering and Lane Control Assistant with extended functions, Emergency Stop Assistant and Lane Keeping Assistant with active side collision protection.
Parking Assistant Plus.
The Parking Assistant Plus, available as standard on the M8 Competition, makes parking and manoeuvring the vehicle easier. It features among others the Surround View system including Top View, Panorama View, Remote 3D View, as well as a lateral parking aid, the emergency braking function Active Park Distance Control, BMW Drive Recorder, Parking Assistant with longitudinal and lateral guidance and Reversing Assistant.
BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.
Communicate with your vehicle using the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant. Say natural commands to operate numerous vehicle functions. It can also explain topics about your vehicle and helps you to get to know your BMW even better.