LIFE OF i PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this free prize draw:
- All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 25 years or over.
- Entries are made by fully completing and submitting the online form on bmw.co.uk before 30 November 2018 at 11.59pm.
- All entries received after this time on the closing date are automatically disqualified.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- There will be one winner selected at random by the Promoter from all correct entries between 1st August and 30 November 2018.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and agents of BMW (UK) Ltd. and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
- In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The winner will receive the following prize:
- The loan of three BMW plug-in electric or plug-in electrified vehicles for a period of four months each over three consecutive periods. The Promoter will determine the vehicles at its sole discretion.
- The prize also includes standard installation of a BMW i Wallbox Pure including a survey and costs up to £1,000 for wiring. Prior to installation a survey will be conducted by the preferred supplier of the Promoter to assess feasibility of installation. If installation is not possible then the loan of the plug-in electric vehicles can be changed to alternative internal combustion engine vehicles which will be selected by the Promoter.
- The dates and location for the delivery of the vehicles will be determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion and communicated to the winner in advance. The winner will be able to inform the Promoter of preferred dates and locations, but the winner’s preferences cannot be guaranteed.
- The BMW vehicles will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of each BMW vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the Promoter’s Vehicle Loan Agreement. The winner must agree to the terms within this Agreement before taking possession of each of the vehicles. Agreeing to these terms includes signing the disclaimer form provided as part of the Vehicle Loan Agreement and agreeing to a DVLA licence check. Key terms of the Vehicle Loan Agreement include: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding travelling sales, business use and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care; the car is insured subject to an insurance excess of £500 for each and every claim under £5000; £1000 for each and every claim in excess of £5000. These excesses are in addition to any amount payable as a result of misfuelling and / or engine damage due to navigating through flooded areas; in such instances an additional excess to the value of 10% of the repair costs will be charged. Insurance does not cover personal belongings. T has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences/disqualifications have occurred or if it considers driver is unfit to drive.
- The winner must have no serious convictions in order to use the car. The car may only be driven by the Prize Draw Winner who must be 25 or over and hold a full driving licence valid in the UK for a minimum of 2 years (less than 3 penalty points).
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended. The prize excludes taxes, personal expenses, insurance outside of the UK, any costs for fuelling or charging the vehicle.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn by the Promoter at random from all the entries on or around 14th December 2018.
- The winner will be notified by 17th December 2018 and will be contacted by the BMW Ticket Support team to inform them of details of the prize.
- The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 17th December 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW CRM Team – FCB Inferno, 31 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5AE.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
- If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.