GREAT BRITISH DRIVES.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man who are aged 18 and over. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this Competition are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household is permitted and no bulk or third-party entries are allowed.
2. To participate, the entrant (hereinafter “You” or the “Participant”) needs to enter the Competition via the entry email email@example.com from Friday 14th June 2013.
- Each Participant must submit their Great British Drive UK route and time entry, along with their full name via the specified entry email using the Competition post on Facebook.
- The winner will be contacted via email to confirm and provide a postal address in order to receive their prize.
- Entries submitted must not infringe the rights of third parties.
3. The closing date for receipt of all entries is midnight on Wednesday 19th June 2013.
4. The Competition is free to enter without any obligation to make purchases of any goods or services.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are incomplete, delayed, damaged, incorrectly addressed, wrongly delivered or entries that are not received for any reason.
6. There will be one winner per week throughout the duration of the Competition. Winners names will be announced and displayed on the first Thursday that follows the closing date of each week via Facebook. The winner will be selected based on the quality of their entry to be determined at the sole discretion of the judge.
The prize for the winner will be one BMW goodie bag. The contents of the goodie bag will be determined by the Promoter at its discretion once winner is chosen.
7. The Promoter shall be responsible for the fulfilment of the prizes and related costs including delivery, postage and packaging.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
9. An independent person will select the winning entry from all entries received. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date.
10. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
11. In the event complete and correct information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid. Invalid submissions will not be accepted as valid entries to the Competition. Furthermore, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a Participant has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
12. Where required by law, the identity of the winners will be published or disclosed.
13. Winner agrees to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include the use of the winner’s name, image and/or likeness as well as any contributions in the online Competition.
The winner hereby agrees that the Promoter shall be entitled but not obliged to upload and display each winning entry on BMW UK’s Facebook page. The winner hereby waives any moral rights to which they may be entitled anywhere in the world.
14. All Participants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by them as a result of participation in the Competition (including without limitation costs for sending a Text Message (SMS), MMS or accessing the Internet). Costs to enter the Competition via the Internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
15. Any personal information, including, without limitation, the Participant’s name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with the operation and administration of this Competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Competition (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling Prizes where applicable. Participant agrees to keep his or her user name and password secure and not to divulge it to any third party.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the Web-site for whatever reason.
17. These rules are governed by English law.
18. The Promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA. Registered in England and Wales, company number 1378137.
19. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.