TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR A TASTE OF BMW i EVENT SURVEY.
The prize is to win:
- a pair of tickets to Electric drive-in cinema at Soho Farmhouse on Saturday 22nd September 2018;
- an overnight stay at Soho Farmhouse on Saturday 22nd September 2018; and
- a BMW i3 for the weekend of 22nd to 23rd September 2018 to get to Soho Farmhouse from your home and back and to use whilst staying at Soho Farmhouse
The prize does not include any extras.
No cash alternative or refund will be given and winners must be aged 21 or over.
The competition is only open to those who took part in ‘A Taste of BMW i’ at a Taste of London 2018 and completed all five questions from the post event survey.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
1. Open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom aged 21 or over who have been personally invited to participate in the ‘A Taste of BMW i’ survey 2018. Participants must have held a full UK/EAA licence for longer than 2 years. The winner will also be required to provide a DVLA licence check code to fulfil the experience and must not have more than 3 penalty points on their licence. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries or entries that have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
2.1 The prize is to win a pair of tickets to the Electric drive-in Cinema at Soho Farmhouse on Saturday 22nd September 2018, an overnight stay at Soho Farmhouse – one double room for one night, (breakfast or other meals or expenses are not included) on Saturday 22nd September 2018 and the use of a BMW i3 to get to Soho Farmhouse from the winner’s home and back and to use whilst staying at Soho Farmhouse during the weekend of Saturday 22nd September 2018. All elements of the prize must be taken together and cannot be split.
Entry is gained by fully completing the post event ‘A Taste of BMW i’ survey online which has been sent to all contacts who visited the BMW i stand at Taste of London 2018 at Regent’s Park from Wednesday 13th June – Sunday 17th June. The closing date for entries is Monday 9th July at midnight. The prize is to be taken on Saturday 22nd September 2018 only. Travel expenses to and from the winner’s home location to Soho Farmhouse, including but not limited to, fuel, charging and parking, are not included. No additional spending money will be included with the prize.
2.2 The BMW i3
2.1.1 The car will be delivered to the winner’s home address in the UK. Further details on delivery and collection of the i3 to and from the winner’s home address in the UK will be outlined once the winner has been contacted.
2.2.2 BMW UK will not provide any facilities for charging the BMW i3 with electricity.
2.2.3 BMW UK does not guarantee that the winner’s preferred BMW i3 model will be available. BMW UK will decide which model will be delivered. This decision will be final. The vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
2.2.4 The BMW i3 will be provided on a loan basis. The driver must be aged 21 or over and have held a full valid licence for a minimum of 2 years and no serious motoring convictions and must not have more than 3 penalty points on their licence. The loan of the BMW vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the BMW Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: “the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care; the car is insured subject to an insurance excess of £500 for each and every claim under £5,000; £1,000 for each and every claim in excess of £5,000. Please note these excesses are in addition to any amount payable as a result of misfuelling and / or engine damage due to navigating through flooded areas. For clarity in such instances an additional excess to the value of 10% of the repair costs will be charged. Insurance does not cover personal belongings. BMW UK has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences/disqualifications have occurred or if BMW UK otherwise considers driver is unfit to drive.”
3. The opening date of the prize draw is Monday 9th July 2018. The closing date for receipt of all entries is Friday 13th July at midnight. All entries received after this time on the closing date are automatically disqualified. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. BMW UK accepts no responsibility for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
4. One entry per person. There will be one winner; the winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries on or around Monday 16th July 2018 from all valid and eligible entries received across the competition – the competition being run from Monday 9th July 2018 – Friday 13th July 2018.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The winner will be notified by Thursday 17th July 2018. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within seven days of notification.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. BMW UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. BMW UK reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
12. BMW UK do not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
13. BMW UK accept no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which is not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, personal expenses and insurance (travel and health). Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prize to any other person or giving it to a third party. For the avoidance of doubt, BMW UK accepts no liability for the accommodation provided to the winner.
14. The winner’s name and county of residence will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Taste of London Prize Draw, Megan Harrall, National Communications, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, GU14 0FB.
15. If you are the winner of this prize draw, you agree that BMW UK may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by BMW UK without any financial reward.
16. By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by BMW UK or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
17. BMW UK, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where personal injury or death is caused by the negligence of BMW UK, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.
18. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. BMW UK may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
19. BMW UK reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
20. Entries cannot be returned.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, BMW UK may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
22. BMW UK reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. The Promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. Registered in England and Wales 1378137 (“BMW UK”).