SNOWBOMBING ROAD TRIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this free prize draw:
- All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over. Limited to one prize per household.
- Entries are made by fully completing and submitting the webform on BMW.co.uk before 11.59pm on the 15th March.
- The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm on the 15th March.
- All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- There will be one winner selected at random by the Promoter from all correct entries.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
- In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- Prize includes:
- A place for the winner and a friend to be driven in a BMW on the Snowbombing Road Trip (“Road Trip”) which leaves from Boughton Golf Club, Brickfield Lane, Boughton, Boughton-under-Blean, Kent ME13 9AJ on 7 April 2018.
- Guests will need to arrive between 8 – 10am on 7 April 2018 and are responsible for their own transport to the start location.
- Guests over 25 will have the opportunity to drive the vehicle on day one of the Road Trip (7 April) subject to licence checks and signing of waiver form
- Ferry transfer (Dover to Calais) on the Road Trip and 4* B&B stay at the hotel on the stopover in Saarbrucken
- A pair of tickets to the Snowbombing Festival (“Festival”)
- 4* B&B accommodation in Mayrhofen from 8 – 15 April
- Transfer to airport and flight home to a mutually agreed airport on Sunday 15 April
- Ski/snowboard hire for the duration of the Festival
- Lift pass for the duration of the Festival
- It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transport to Boughton Golf Club, Brickfield Lane, Boughton, Boughton-under-Blean, Kent ME13 9AJ on 7 April 2018 and from the return airport when they return back to the UK on Sunday 15th April
- SBH Events Limited is responsible for all arrangements for the Festival, the ferry and hotel accommodation. The Promoter is responsible for the provision of the BMW for the journey from Boughton Golf Club, Brickfield Lane, Boughton, Boughton-under-Blean, Kent ME13 9AJ to Mayrhofen. The Promoter will be responsible for transfer to the airport and flights back to the UK for the winner and chosen companion.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to take out adequate travel insurance to cover the holiday and Snowbombing event. The Promoter will ensure the BMW is adequately insured
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn by the BMW Ticket Support Team at random from all the entries on or around 17th March.
- The winner will be notified by the 19th March and will be contacted by [the BMW Ticket Support team on 01252 776 348] to inform them of details of the prize.
- The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 5 days of notification.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 19th March by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW CRM Team – FCB Inferno, 31 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5AE.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
- If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.