The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this free prize draw:
- All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entries are made by fully completing and submitting the PGA Championship 2018 prize draw form on the BMW.co.uk website.
- The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm 16 April 2018.
- All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- There will be two winners selected at random by the Promoter from all correct entries submitted through the BMW.co.uk form.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and agents of BMW (UK) Limited and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
- In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The winners will receive the following prize:
- Tickets for the winner and a friend to the PGA Championship on Sunday 27 May 2018
- Two VIP hospitality places in Casual Dining on Sunday 27 May (including breakfast, champagne and canape reception, 3 course lunch including wine, afternoon tea, use of 18th green grandstand seating, access to exclusive terrace overlooking the Championship Village, full use of VIP BMW PGA Championship Village Pavilion and VIP car parking at Wentworth)
- One double room in the Runnymede Hotel on Sunday 27 May
- Shuttle courtesy car service between 6.30am and 7.30pm between Runnymede Hotel and Wentworth
- The winner has the option of parking at Runnymede Hotel and getting the courtesy car service to Wentworth or parking at Wentworth and making their own way back to Runnymede Hotel.
- Golfsport Lifestyle product selection. This will include a Golfsport Gift Set and Tee Bag.
- The winner will be responsible for their own travel to either Runnymede or Wentworth (dependant on their chosen parking arrangements. No other meals or accommodation will be provided.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn by the BMW Ticket Support Team at random from all the entries on or around 17 April 2018.
- The winner will be notified by 18 April 2018 and will be contacted by the BMW Ticket Support team on 01252 776 348 to inform them of details of the prize.
- The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 17 April 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW CRM Team – FCB Inferno, 31 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5AE.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
- If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.