The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this free prize draw:
- All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entries are made by fully completing and submitting the attached BMW.co.uk competition entry webform between midnight on the 7 May 2018 and midnight on the 16 May 2018.
- The closing date for the competition is midnight on the 16 May 2018.
- All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- There will be two winners selected at random by the Promoter from all correct entries between midnight on the 7 May 2018 and midnight on the 16 May 2018.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and agents of BMW (UK) Ltd. and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
- In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The winners will receive the following prize: For the winner and a friend to be honorary observers (observe play from behind the ropes) during a time decided by BMW and The European Tour on Sunday 27 May 2018.
- Winners must adhere to European Tour Honorary Observer Programme Rules and Terms and Conditions (to be provided to the winners and are also available upon request). The prize may be withdrawn from any winner and their friend if they do not comply with these rules.
- Admission tickets to the BMW PGA Championship 2018 on Sunday 27 May 2018.
- The winner and a friend will receive hospitality within the BMW Owners Lounge including onsite parking, two course lunch, drinks package which includes half a bottle of wine per person, official programme and daily draw sheet and closed room access to an exclusive luxury product.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- The winners will be the first two entries drawn by the Promoter at random from all the entries on or around 17 May 2018.
- The winner will be notified by 18 May 2018 and will be contacted by the BMW Ticket Support team on 01252 776 348 to inform them of details of the prize.
- The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 17 May 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW CRM Team – FCB Inferno, 31 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5AE.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
- If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.