PRIVATE SCREENING AT PARAMOUNT PICTURES FOR WINNER AND 20 FRIENDS TO SEE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT.
Paramount Pictures UK T&Cs.
A. The screening will be held at Paramount Pictures UK Offices in Chiswick, London, W4 5YF and must take place on a weekday between 10th August, 2018 and 30th September, 2018.
B. The start time and date of the screening will be subject to availability but a minimum of 3 options will be given to the winner.
C. No recording device may be taken into the theatre. Device may be taken from your possession into safe keeping but will be returned to owner once screening has ended.
D. No persons under the age of the age of the film certificate may watch the film unless accompanied by a parent/guardian.
E. No travel and accommodation is provided.
F. The prize does not include any additional expenses incurred by the winner.
G. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
H. Soft drinks and popcorn will be offered to all guests.
BMW UK T&Cs.
1. Competition open to residents of mainland United Kingdom (excludes Northern Ireland) over the age of 18. Employees and their immediate family members of BMW Group and its associated companies, agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered in England and Wales with company number 1378137 and has its offices at Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. The VAT number is 584451913.
2. Entry to the competition is gained by commenting with the name of the BMW model featured in the trailer. Entry opening date is Wednesday 1st August 2018 00:01. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Sunday 5th August 2018 at 11:59pm. BMW UK accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, website speeds or otherwise.
3. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be entitled to a private screening as per the Paramount T&Cs above.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time. The prize cannot be altered or amended. The prize excludes domestic ground transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, treatments, visas, gratuities, taxes, personal expenses, insurance outside of the UK, fuel and anything not expressly included in the prize.
5. Content generated by participants must be in accordance with current legislation. In particular, content may not be of pornographic, racist, political or religious nature and may not infringe third-party rights (such as copyright, trademark rights or personal rights). Participants declare explicitly that they possess all rights pertaining to the content that possess unrestricted exploitation rights to the content, that the content is not encumbered by third-party rights and that no third-party rights are infringed. If the competition/contest requires the participant to upload photographs, only the participant may be represented on the photograph used. BMW reserves the right to change and edit the content for the purposes of the competition/content. BMW hereby preserves the personal rights of the participant.
6. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 24 hours of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 24 hours.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
8. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
9. BMW UK reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the competition winner. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward. The winners’ name and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Orla Ridge, National Communications, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, GU14 0FB.
10. BMW UK and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize draw competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter). The social media platforms shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not the social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter).
12. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. The winner will have to make sure that any other participant is informed about and accepts these terms and conditions before travelling.
13. These rules are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.