TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BMW UK GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED @BMWGOODWOOD INSTAGRAM MAP COMPETITION JULY 2018 (“Competition”).
1. Competition open to residents of mainland United Kingdom (excludes Northern Ireland) over the age of 25. Employees and their immediate family members of BMW Group and its associated companies, agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered in England and Wales with company number 1378137 and has its offices at Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. The VAT number is 584451913.
2. Entry is gained by finding the hidden red outlined X icon within the assets on the @BMWGOODWOOD Instagram account. The winner is the first person to comment under the asset that contains the symbol mentioned above. An example of the icon that needs to be found is displayed within the second post on the @BMWGOODWOOD Instagram page.
3. Entry is open from the morning of Friday 13th July. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Friday 13th July 23:59. BMW UK accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, website speeds or otherwise.
4. The winner will receive a BMW Lifestyle goody bag. Goody bag prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability. The prize cannot be altered or amended. The prizes will be posted to a requested UK postal address via courier.
5. Entrees are limited to one prize throughout the event on the Instagram Map competition.
6. Content generated by participants must be in accordance with current legislation. In particular, content may not be of pornographic, racist, political or religious nature and may not infringe third-party rights (such as copyright, trademark rights or personal rights). Participants declare explicitly that they possess all rights pertaining to the content that possess unrestricted exploitation rights to the content, that the content is not encumbered by third-party rights and that no third-party rights are infringed. If the competition/contest requires the participant to upload photographs, only the participant may be represented on the photograph used. BMW reserves the right to change and edit the content for the purposes of the competition/content. BMW hereby preserves the personal rights of the participant.
7. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 24 hours of the closing. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 24 hours.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
10. BMW UK reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the competition winner. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward. The winners’ name and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Megan Harrall, National Communications, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, GU14 0FB.
11. BMW UK and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize draw competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and Instagram shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram.
13. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. The winner will have to make sure that any other participant is informed about and accepts these terms and conditions before travelling.
14. These rules are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.