CREATE WITH NATURE EVENT SURVEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The prize is to win:
− £150 National Trust voucher
The prize does not include any extras.
No cash alternative or refund will be given and participants must be aged 21 or over.
The competition is only open to those who take part in the BMW i Create with Nature workshops held at the following National Trust properties; Attingham Park Saturday 21st July and Sunday 22nd July, Fountains Abbey Friday 27th July and Saturday 28th July, Hardwick House Friday 3rd August and Saturday 4th August, Osterley Park Friday 10th August and Saturday 11th August, Castle Drogo Saturday 1st September and Sunday 2nd September and Waddesdon Manor Saturday 15th September and Sunday 16th September’.’ and complete all questions from the post event survey sent to all visitors who signed up to receive marketing communications from BMW upon registering for the Create with Nature workshop.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
1. Open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom aged 21 or over who have been personally invited to participate in the ‘BMW i Create with Nature post event survey’. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries or entries that have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
2.1 The prize is to £150 National Trust Voucher. The prize does not include any extras. National Trust gift cards can only be redeemed at National Trust shops, restaurants, and admission points, used over the phone to book a holiday cottage or a pitch at one the National Trust’s Lake District campsites. They can also be used when staying at the three Historic House Hotels. Unfortunately it’s not possible to use gift cards against purchases made on the National Trust’s online shop. You’ll find lots more information on how to buy and spend your gift card in the frequently asked questions and full gift card terms and conditions on the National Trust website.
2.2 Entry is gained by fully completing the post event ‘Create with Nature’ survey online which has been sent to all contacts who visited the BMW i Create with Nature workshop at the following National Trust properties; Attingham Park Saturday 21st July and Sunday 22nd July, Fountains Abbey Friday 27th July and Saturday 28th July, Hardwick House Friday 3rd August and Saturday 4th August, Osterley Park Friday 10th August and Saturday 11th August, Castle Drogo Saturday 1st September and Sunday 2nd September and Waddesdon Manor Saturday 15th September and Sunday 16th September’.
3. The opening date of the prize draw is Monday 23rd July. The closing date for receipt of all entries is Sunday 30th September at midnight. All entries received after this time on the closing date are automatically disqualified. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. BMW UK accepts no responsibility for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
4. There will be one winner; the winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries on or around Monday 8th October 2018 from all valid and eligible entries received across the prize draw.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The winner will be notified by Friday 12th October 2018. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within five working days of notification.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. BMW UK’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. BMW UK reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
11. BMW UK do not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
12. BMW UK accept no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which is not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, personal expenses and insurance (travel and health).
13. The winner’s name and county of residence will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to National TrustPrize Draw, Orla Ridge, National Communications, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, GU14 0FB.
14. If you are the winner of this prize draw, you agree that BMW UK may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by BMW UK without any financial reward.
15. By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by BMW UK or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
16. BMW UK, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where personal injury or death is caused by the negligence of BMW UK, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.
17. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. BMW UK may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
18. BMW UK reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
19. Entries cannot be returned.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, BMW UK may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
21. BMW UK reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
23. The Promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. Registered in England and Wales 1378137 (“BMW UK”).