1. Competition open to residents of mainland United Kingdom (excludes Northern Ireland) over the age of 18 who took part in the BMW i Taste experience at Taste of London 2018. Employees and their immediate family members of BMW Group and its associated companies, agents, or anyone professionally connected with this Competition are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered in England and Wales with company number 1378137 and has its offices at Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. The VAT number is 584451913.
2. Entry is gained by posting a photo of the BMW i Taste experience to Instagram using the hashtag ‘#BMWiTasteOfLondon’ from Wednesday 13 June at 5:00pm. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Sunday 17 June at 11.59pm. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, website speeds or otherwise.
3. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received at the end of the Competition period to win a dinner for two to at Jason Atherton’s ‘Pollen Street Social’ in Mayfair, London (maximum spend of £400 GBP). The date of the dinner must be no later than 17 September 2018 and will be agreed upon by the winner and the promoter after the winner has been contacted. The winner’s preferred date cannot be guaranteed. If the two parties cannot agree on a date, the promoter reserves the right to revoke the prize and select a new winner.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time. The prize cannot be altered or amended.
5. The photo uploaded by participants must be in accordance with current legislation. In particular, the photo may not be of pornographic, racist, political or religious nature and may not infringe third-party rights (such as copyright, trademark rights or personal rights). Participants declare explicitly that they possess all rights pertaining to the content that possess unrestricted exploitation rights to the content, that the content is not encumbered by third-party rights and that no third-party rights are infringed. Only the participant may be represented on the photo used. Participants grant the promoter a perpetual, irrevocable and sublicenseable permission to use the photo for the purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without any additional compensation. This includes the right to modify and publish the photo.
6. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 48 hours of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within one week.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
8. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
9. The promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the Competition winner. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this Competition without entitlement to any financial reward. The winners’ name and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Megan Harrall, National Communications, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, GU14 0FB.
10. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter or Instagram.
12. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
13. These rules are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.