TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BMW UK RYDER CUP COMPETITION SEPTEMBER 2018 (“Competition”).
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this free prize draw:
1. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over.
2. Entries are made by tagging a friend (using @) on the Twitter post, ‘Remember the Miracle of Medinah? Reply below to tell us your greatest memory of the Ryder Cup and you’ll be in with a chance to win two weekend admission tickets for the 2018 Ryder Cup. #DriveToGlory #BMW #RyderCup.’
3. Entry is open from Thursday 6th September, 2018. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Sunday 9th September, 2018, 23:59.
4. BMW UK accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure, website speeds or otherwise.
5. All entries received after this time on the closing date are automatically disqualified.
6. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
7. There will be one winner selected at random by the Promoter from all correct entries 24 hours after the competition ends.
8. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Employees and agents of BMW (UK) Ltd. and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
10. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
11. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
12. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
13. Entries cannot be returned.
14. The winner will receive 2 weekend admission tickets to the Ryder Cup on Saturday 29th -Sunday 30th September. The tickets will be sent to the winners chosen postal address, within the UK.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability. The prize excludes taxes, personal expenses, travel and accommodation. No purchase necessary.
16. The winner will be the first entry drawn by the Promoter at random from all the entries.
17. The winner will be notified 24 hours after the competition ends.
18. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 24 hours of notification.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after the competition end date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW Social Team – FCB Inferno, 31 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5AE.
Limitation of Liability:
21. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
22. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
23. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
24. By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.