The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this free prize draw:
- All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 25 years or over.
- Entries are made by fully completing and submitting the attached competition entry webform hosted on BMW.co.uk between Friday 18th May and Monday 28th May 2018 11.59pm.
- The closing date for the competition is Monday 28th May 11.59pm at the close of the event (Closing Date).
- All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- There will be two winners selected at random by the Promoter from all correct entries through the BMW.co.uk competition entry form between Monday 21st May 2018 and Monday 28th May 2018.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and agents of BMW (UK) Ltd. and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
- In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The winners will receive the following prize: a place for the winner and a friend on a Masters of Performance BMW Driving Experience Day at one of the following sessions and a one night hotel stay for the winner and a friend within the vicinity of the session:-
- Monday 18th June (PM session) – Brands Hatch
- Monday 3rd September (PM session) – Bedford Autodrome
- Tuesday 18th September (AM session) – Oulton Park
- Masters of Performance sessions subject to availability. Winner must choose one of the above sessions. No guarantee can be made that places on the winner’s chosen session will be available. No alternative Masters of Performance sessions will be offered to prize winners.
- Winner must hold a 25+ UK Driving License with no more than 6 points. This must be presented to the promoter on request.
- A one night hotel stay (one double or twin room only) up to the value of £150.00 will be offered to the winner and friend within the vicinity of the Driving Experience session. This will not include any meals or any travel to and from the hotel or the Driving Experience session. The hotel will be chosen by the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into with the winner.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- The winners will be the first two entries drawn by the Promoter at random from all the entries on or around Tuesday 29th May 2018.
- The winner will be notified by Wednesday 30th May 2018 and will be contacted by the BMW Ticket Support team on 01252 776 348 to inform them of details of the prize.
- The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The winner's names and county will be available 28 days after 29th May 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW CRM Team – FCB Inferno, 31 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5AE.
Limitation of Liability:
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.