How can I make payments?
- Direct Debit - To make payment by direct debit please call us. You will need to complete a Direct Debit Mandate Form, which you can download here, to confirm your new account details. Please be advised that we may ask for additional information if the bank account is not in your name.
- Card Payment - This is the quickest way to make a payment – simply call our card payment line via Customer Services. We accept the following credit or debit cards at no additional cost – Solo, Switch, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Please note that we do not accept payment by credit card for final payments or settlement.
- Bank Transfer - Please call us and we will provide you with our bank details.
- Standing Order - Please call us and we will provide you with our bank details, together with the instruction you need to complete and take to your bank.
- Cheque Payments - Please make all cheques payable to BMW Financial Services, and send to the following address quoting your agreement number on the reverse of the cheque:
BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, The Accounts Department, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0FB.
Please Call Customer Services regarding any of the above.