WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU.
The following types of personal information about you may be collected:
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Information you provide us about your interests
- Including the type of vehicles you are interested in.
Website and Communication Usage
- How you use our website and whether you open or forward our communications, including information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies (our Cookies Policy).
Sales and Services Information
- Relating to purchases and services, including complaints and claims.
Credit and Anti-Fraud Information
- Which establishes your identity, such as driving licences, passports and utility bills
- Information about transactions, requests for credit and non-payment of debts with us and third parties and credit ratings from credit reference agencies
- Fraud, offences, suspicious transactions, politically exposed person and sanctions lists where your details are included.
- Employment history
- Bank details
- BMW FS may also ask you to provide information about your health if it becomes aware of a condition that might affect your ability to repay the finance without difficulty.
If you apply for a BMW or MINI Branded insurance policy BMW FS will also ask you to provide:
- certain information about your driving history, your past insurance claims (if any) and any accidents or motoring convictions;
- provide the same information about any other drivers that may be on the policy;
Device and Service Usage
- How you use your device (mobile or vehicle) and services offered on the device.
Vehicle Configuration Details
- Information about the features and current settings of your vehicle (identified by the Vehicle Identification Number).
Vehicle Technical Information
- About how the engine and systems within the vehicle perform.
Vehicle / Device Location Information
- Your vehicle’s or mobile device’s location