HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE.
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain security, integrity and availability of your information.
Although data transmission over the Internet or website cannot be guaranteed to be secure, we and our business partners work hard to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information in accordance with applicable data protection requirements. Our main security measures are:
- tightly restricted personal access to your data on a 'need to know' basis and for the communicated purpose only
- transferred collected data only in encrypted form
- highly confidential data stored only in encrypted form - e.g. credit card information
- firewalled IT systems to prohibit unauthorised access e.g. from hackers
- permanently monitored access to IT systems to detect and stop misuse of personal data.
If you have a personal password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, app or service we operate, do not forget your responsibility for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.