The Promoter is: BMW UK, a trading name of BMW (UK) Limited. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged over 21 years and must have held a full driving licence valid in the UK for a minimum of 2 years with no more than 3 points on their driving licence. The winner will need to present their licence at the driving experience.
2. Entries are made by entering contact details on the BMW online website form.
3. The closing date for the prize draw is Sunday 22 December 2019 at 23.59pm (Closing Date).
4. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
8. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
9. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
10. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
11. Entries cannot be returned.
12. There will be one winner, who will receive the following prize: A pair of tickets to A BMW Winter Driving Experience 2020 in Rovaniemi, Finland 13-16 March 2020. This includes driving experience, reindeer sleigh ride, ice fishing, flights, accommodation, transfers and meals (13 March Dinner, 14 March Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, 15 March Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, 16 March Breakfast. Models available in the experience are subject to availability.
13. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes drinks, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
14. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
15. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all properly submitted and eligible entries on or around Monday 23 December 2019.
16. The winner will be notified by email or phone (using the details provided at entry) by Tuesday 24 December 2019. The winner will be informed about the details of the prize the week commencing 6 January 2020.
17. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
18. No purchase necessary.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
21. The winner's surname and county will be available 28 days after Tuesday 24 December 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW (UK) Ltd at the above address.
Limitation of Liability:
22. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
24. If you are the winner of this prize draw, the Promoter may use your surname, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner. Please inform the Promoter on notification of your winning entry if you object to all or any of this use.
25. The Promoter may also ask for the winner’s agreement to participate in other promotional activity (without financial reward).
26. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.