1. Individuals aged 21 or over are offered:.
- 24-hour test drive of the BMW i3 (limited to participating BMW Centres)
in each case subject to the terms and conditions below.
2. Open to residents in the United Kingdom and aged 21 or over who have held a full UK/EAA licence for longer than 2 years. The driver will also be required to provide a DVLA licence check code to fulfil the experience and must not have more than 3 penalty points on their licence. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries or entries that have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
3. The 24-hour test drive of the BMW i3 can be taken at any participating BMW Centres in the UK subject to status and availability. Test drive terms and conditions apply.
5. Only one offer per person and household. The offers are not transferable. No cash alternative.
6. BMW does not accept responsibility for any redemption codes which are lost, delayed, and incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason.
7. BMW and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
8. Redemption of any of the offers implies acceptance of these rules. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. This offer is made by BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. Registered in England and Wales 1378137.