The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged over 18 years old.
2. The prize draw is entered by completing a Change of Service Partner (Teleservices) Request Form and opting into the prize draw between the 28 September 2020 and 31 December 2020 at 23:59 (“Closing Date”).
3. The Change of Service Partner (Teleservices) Request Form can be found at : https://www.bmw.co.uk/en/topics/discover/forms/pdi_bmw_changep_rfs.html
4. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
8. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
9. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
10. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
11. Entries cannot be returned.
12. All entrants must own a BMW with teleservices capabilities and therefore must meet the following requirements.
a. Models from 03/2013 where teleservices was added as an optional extra as part of BMW ConnectedDrive.
b. Models from 04/2014 as teleservices capabilities were standard from this date. Any teleservices form submitted for a vehicle that does not meet the requirements below will not be accepted.
13. There will be two winners who will each win a BMW Service Plan with a credit to a maximum value of £1,620.00 model dependent. This amount can be used for services and cover the costs of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items by: oil, microfilter, air filter, brake fluid, vehicle check, spark plug (petrol) and fuel filter (diesel). Amounts are calculated on the value of two consecutive standard services for your model. Any services that exceed the prize about will have to be paid for by the vehicle owner.
Model & BMW Service Plan Prize Value
1 Series/2 Series/X1/X2 £720.00
3 Series/4 Series/5 Series/Z4/X3/X4 £900.00
6 Series/7 Series/8Series/X5/X6/X7 £1,080.00
M Models £1,620.00
For BMW M Models, the plan includes an optional running in service at 1,200 miles.
14. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes taxes, duties, further personal expenses or costs and anything not expressly included in the prize.
15. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. If the vehicle the plan is applied to is sold, you have the option to keep the plan and transfer any unused balance to your new BMW as long as it meets the eligibility criteria detailed above.
16. If a chosen winner, has an existing BMW Pay Monthly Plan, their prize BMW Service Plan will start once theirs existing plan has ended. BMW will not cover the cost of the existing plan, the prize would cover a new plan only or a plan on a second vehicle as long as it meets the eligibility criteria detailed above.
17. The winners will be chosen at random, from all correctly submitted and eligible entries on or around 18 January 2021.
18. The winners will be notified by the provided email address at the prize draw entry by 25 January 2021 and will be asked for vehicle details to apply the BMW Service Plan.
19. By providing the vehicle details the winner accepts the prize.
20. The prize may be withdrawn from a winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or parts of the price for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
Limitation of Liability:
23. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.