† Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: BMW UK, a trading name of BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged over 18 years old.
2. On Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries are made by commenting or replying to the competition post with their dream bank holiday road trip.
3. The closing date for the prize draw is Monday 7th September 2020 at 23:59 (Closing Date).
4. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Participants must hold a valid email address.
8. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
9. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
10. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
11. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
12. Entries cannot be returned.
13. There will be one winner who will win one £400 voucher to spend on BMW Accessories products on the BMW Online shop (shop.bmw.co.uk).
14. The £400 voucher must be spent in one single transaction. Purchases above the £400 must be covered by the competition winner. If the full £400 is not spent in the transaction the difference will not be refundable. Delivery costs are excluded from the voucher.
15. Delivery costs might apply depending on the terms of the relevant Retailer. For more details of the terms and conditions of delivery please visit Shop.BMW.co.uk.
16. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes transfers, meals and drinks, accommodation, excursions, attractions, fuel, gratuities, telephone calls, taxes, further personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
17. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
18. The winner will be chosen at random using a random generator that will pull all correctly submitted and eligible entries on or around Tuesday 8th September 2020.
19. The winners will be notified by Friday 11th September 2020 via the social platform in which they entered the prize draw when they will be asked to supply an email address to which the digital voucher will be sent.
20. By providing an email address the winner accepts the prize.
21. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
22. No purchase necessary for competition entry.
23. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
Limitation of Liability:
25. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
27. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.