The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom. All entrants to the prize draw must be aged over 18 years old.
2. The prize draw is entered by signing up to the BMW First interest register between the 01 August 2020 and 30 September 2020 at 23:59 (“Closing Date”).
3. The interest register can be found at https://www.bmw.co.uk/en/topics/discover/forms/pdi_bmw_i2734_dc.html.
4. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
8. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so and that you accept these terms and conditions. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
9. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
10. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
11. Entries cannot be returned.
12. There will be one winner who will win a BMW Accessories and Lifestyle bundle which will include Floating hub caps, BMW key wallet, BMW M Suitcase, BMW Motorsport Fan cap and BMW M Motorsport pocket umbrella. After being drawn as winner, we will ask you for which BMW model you would like to receive the floating hub caps and BMW key wallet.
13. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions the prize excludes taxes, duties, further personal expenses or costs and anything not expressly included in the prize.
14. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
15. The winner will be chosen at random, from all correctly submitted and eligible entries on or around Wednesday 30 September.
16. The winner will be notified by the provided email address at the prize draw entry by Wednesday 7th October 2020 and will be asked for a postal address within the UK to which the prize will be shipped.
17. By providing a postal address the winner accepts the prize.
18. The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or parts of the price for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
Limitation of Liability:
21. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.