† Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: BMW UK, a trading name of BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this prize draw:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
2. Entries are made by commenting on the @BMWUKMotorsport social posts from Tom Oliphant and Colin Turkington.
3. The competition will be run multiple times through the 2020 BTCC season and will eventually conclude at the end of Novemeber 2020.
4. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Employees and agents of BMW Group and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
8. In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
9. The Promoter will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
10. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
11. Entries cannot be returned.
12. 2 x winners per per Colin and Tom post will receive a personalised video / tweet from the drivers. These will be selected by the drivers.
13. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
14. The winners will have the videos tweeted to them from the @BMWUKMotorsport channel.
15. The winners will be notified up to one week after the initial post asking for messages.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
Limitation of Liability:
19. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant's statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
20. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
21. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the BMW UK without any financial reward.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.