BMW Accident Recovery Service has been designed to provide assistance in the event of your vehicle being involved in an accident.
This service applies to all BMW owners, irrespective of the age of the vehicle.
As part of the service we will:
- Recover your vehicle to the nearest BMW Approved Repairer which is closest to the scene of the incident (or to the nearest BMW Approved Repairer to your home address).
- If the assistance falls outside of normal business hours then the vehicle will be taken to a safe place of storage and delivered to the BMW Approved Repairer the following working day.
- BMW (UK) Limited will take responsibility for the vehicle during the recovery process, however, once the vehicle has been signed for and is in the care of the BMW Approved Repairer, that entity will become responsible for the vehicle and the repair thereafter.
As with any service of this nature, there are exclusions:
- No cover is provided outside of mainland UK.
- No recovery to a location outside of the BMW Approved Repairer network.
- No other benefits apply, however, if your vehicle currently benefits from BMW Emergency Service, then normal benefits will apply.
- Any loss of profit, goodwill or contracts, and any indirect, economic and/or consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the incident.
- This offer does not apply if the incident has arisen as a result of your participation in a criminal act or offence.
- This offer does not apply as a result of your being under the influence of intoxicating liquor, solvent abuse or drugs.
By using this service you agree to the terms and conditions of this offer and agree to the use of your personal details within the BMW Group, authorised agents and the BMW Approved Repairer network for purposes of the repair of your vehicle.