Set against an alluring 1950s French Riviera backdrop, BMW went all-out to ensure that fans got the most out of their day. Fans had the opportunity to:
• Get up close and personal with two of BMW's most iconic models, the BMW Z1 and BMW 507, as well as the current production line of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo and BMW M4 Convertible
• View footage and photos of the classic BMW Z1 through interactive 1950s style binoculars
• Turn snaps into old school physical postcards using the Post Card Mechanic
• Visit BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce vehicles at the March Motor Works "BMW workshop", courtesy of BMW Group Classic
• Watch a number of classic vehicles take to the track, courtesy of BMW Group Classic
In September 1987, the production form of the BMW Z1 – one of BMW's most iconic roadsters to date – was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show. To celebrate the 30-year anniversary of the BMW Z1, the spotlight was very much on the much-loved roadster and on its predecessor, the BMW 507.