Ryder Cup Competition #BMW Twitter Golf Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK and their immediate families, associated companies, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with the England Rugby/RFU. The promotion is run by BMW (UK) Ltd, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA (“BMW”).
2. All entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
3. The Promotion opens at 3pm on Thursday 25th September 2014. The closing date for entries is 3pm on Friday 25th September 2014. Entries can be made as follows:
• Entry will be exclusively on www.twitter.com
To enter, entrants must retweet the official @BMWPGA competition entry tweet
4. The winning entries will be selected at random on Friday the 26th of September after the close of the competition from all approved entries. The winners will be contacted within 30 minutes of the competition closing. The winner will have one hour after the winner announcement to confirm acceptance of the prize. After this period of time BMW reserves the right to draw an alternative winner. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed for the match prize.
5. There will be one winner, winning a pair of tickets for Saturday and Sunday general admission tickets for The 2014 Ryder Cup at The Gleneagles Hotel(“Prize”).
6. Entries can only be submitted via Twitter. Entrants must have access to the internet and own an active Twitter account. Entrants without a Twitter account will need to create one in order to participate via this entry mechanic.
7. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.The entrant hereby grants BMW (UK) Ltd. a worldwide, royalty free perpetual licence to use the image or any aspect of the image or their entry in any way or for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to publicity and promotional purposes).
8. BMW does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
9. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The winners names can be found by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to BMW Team, Synergy, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the BMW decision is final.
12. BMW reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that BMW shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
13. BMW reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
14. BMW and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BMW shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the Prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
16. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
17. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaint regarding the competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.