#BMW Twitter Rugby Prize Draw.
England Merchandise Giveaway.
Terms and Conditions.
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with the England Rugby/RFU. The promotion is run by BMW (UK) Ltd, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA (“BMW”).
2. All entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
3. The promotion starts and entries can be made as follows:
• The prize draw opens at 10am on 5th July 2013. The closing date for entries is 11am on 6th July 2013.
• Entry will be exclusively on www.twitter.com
• To enter, entrants must ‘Re-Tweet’ an official @BMWRugby entry tweet. This must include the competition hash tag (#UltimatePerformance)
• To confirm entry entrants must also follow the BMW Rugby Twitter feed (@BMWRugby). Only selected entrants that are following the feed at the time of the draw will be eligible to win.
4. To be eligible participants will need to have successfully entered the competition in the way outlined, and by the dates detailed, under section 3.
5. The winning entries will be selected at random on the day of the close of the competition from all approved entries. The winners will be contacted by midday on 9th July. The winner will have 48 hours from this point to confirm acceptance of the prize. After this period of time BMW reserves the right to draw an alternative winner. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed for the match prize.
6. Entries can only be submitted via Twitter. Entrants must have access to the internet and own an active Twitter account. Entrants without a Twitter account will need to create one in order to participate via this entry mechanic.
7. The entrant hereby grants BMW (UK) Ltd. a worldwide, royalty free perpetual licence to use the image or any aspect of the image or their entry in any way or for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to publicity and promotional purposes).
8. BMW does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The prize will be an autographed image of either Alex Corbisiero or Owen Farrell. The winner will win one item only, and will not be able to choose which player’s photograph they will receive. The image will not be framed. The prize will include standard postal delivery of that prize to any UK address. BMW cannot be held responsible for delays, damage or loss from 3rd party delivery services.
11. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person. Winners are not allowed to transfer their prize to any other third party. In the event of not being able to accept, the prize will be reallocated to a new competition winner.
12. The winners name can be found by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to BMW Team, Synergy, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the BMW decision is final.
13. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
14. BMW reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that BMW shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
15. BMW reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
16. BMW and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BMW shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
18. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
19. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.