BMW MAGAZINE COMPETITION.
Autumn / Winter 2012: Win tickets to the 6 Nations.
Terms and conditions.
1. Open to residents of the Channel islands, Isel of Man and the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third party entries.
2. Entry is gained by completing and submitting the ‘BMW England Rugby Prize Draw’ online competition form. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 31 December 2012 at midnight.
3. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsiblity can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or note received for whatever reason.
4. There will be ten winners. Each winner will receive one pair of entry-only tickets each to the England vs. France match taking place at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 23 February 2013, as part of the RBS 6 Nations Championship 2013. Subject to availability and minimum requirements.
5. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
6. An independent person will draw at random the winning entries from all entries received. The winners will be notified by post/email/telephone within 7 days of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winners and new winners drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winners’ names and countries will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope by BMW Promotions, ‘BMW England Rugby Prize Draw’, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT.
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward.
12. These rules are governed by English Law.
13. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Elesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berks, RG12 8TA. Registered in England and Wales 1378137.