GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BMW PGA 2017 BMW 5 SERIES 360 GOLF SWING COMPETITION (“Competition”).
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with the PGA. Only one entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. All entrants must be aged 13 years or over.
3. The promotion starts and entries can be made from 09:00 on 24 May 2017. The closing date for entries is 8pm on 28 May 2017.
4. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary.
5. One winner will be selected during the competition period to win two (2) season tickets to the 2018 BMW PGA Championships at Wentworth Club, Surrey, permitting general admission entry for two (2) people from Tuesday 22 May 2018 to Sunday 27 May 2018 inclusive. The winner will also receive one (1) BMW Golfsport Shoe Bag with a total approximate value of GBP £30.
6. To participate, you (hereinafter “You” or the “Participant”) need to enter the Competition via Twitter. To enter, you must follow the @BMWPGA Twitter handle and send a tweet to the account with the hashtag #bmwpga360 and the video taken of you at the BMW PGA 5 Series 360 activation in the BMW Championship Village at Wentworth.
7. The winning entry will be selected from all the approved entries received during the competition period.
8. The winner will be selected by an independent judge who shall not be permitted to enter the competition himself. The entries will be judged on what is deemed to be the best golf swing out of the approved entries. The decision of the judge is final.
9. The overall winner will be notified by public message on Twitter and then private message on Twitter within 72 hours of the competition closing date. The winner will have 24 hours in which to confirm acceptance of the prize. After this period of time the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed for the daily prize.
10. Once the prize has been successfully claimed, BMW will post the prizes to the confirmed postal address supplied via Twitter.
11. BMW does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
12. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If the prize winner is under 18 years old, they must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when using their season ticket prize at the 2018 BMW PGA Championship.
14. Travel and accommodation are not included and BMW accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any Prize which are not specifically included in that Prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the Prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person.
15. Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winners will be published.
16. Winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online Competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
19. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the website for whatever reason.
20. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
21. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
22. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
23. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
24. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
25. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit One, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. Registered in England and Wales 1378137.