WIN TICKETS TO ASCOT.
Terms and Conditions.
1. Open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. Entry is gained by completing and submitting the Ascot Competition December 2014 online competition form. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Monday 15 December 2014 at 11:59am.
3. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
4. There will be 20 winners. Winners will receive the following: two tickets for general admission to Ascot Christmas Meeting on Saturday 20 December.
5. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
6. An independent person will draw at random the winning entry from all entries received. The winners will be notified by email / telephone within 1 day of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 1 day of notification.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winner's name and county will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW Promotions, ‘Ascot Competition December 2014’, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward.
12. These rules are governed by English law.
13. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. Registered in England and Wales 1378137.