BMW i EXCLUSIVE EVENT PRIZE DRAW.
Terms and Conditions.
1. Open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household. No bulk, agent or third-party entries. Incomplete entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will be rejected.
2. Entry is gained by completing the prize draw entry form online. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Wednesday 17 July 2013 at 11:59pm (the “Closing Date”).
3. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. There will be 4 winners selected at random by an independent person, or under supervision of an independent person. Each winner will win a pair of tickets to an exclusive BMW i event on 1 August 2013, an overnight stay at the Crowne Plaza, The City and lunch at a Central London restaurant for two people to the value of £150.
5. The prize is as stated, travel and expenses are not included in this prize. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
6. An independent person, or individual under supervision of an independent person, will draw at random the winning entries from all entries received by the Closing Date. Winners will then be contacted by email / telephone within 7 days of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
11. The winners’ names and counties will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW Promotions, ‘BMW i Event competition – Interest Register’, 60 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7RT.
12. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward.
13. All entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the this promotion and any other purpose for which the entrant has consented.
14. These rules and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
15. The Promoter and Data Controller is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berks RG12 8TA. Registered in England and Wales 1378137.