BMW i SERVICE INCLUSIVE.
Terms and conditions.
1. BMW i Service Inclusive covers the following items:
a) BMW i Service Inclusive covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service (BMW i3 Range Extender), engine oil top-up (BMW i3 Range Extender), brake fluid and micro filter. These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW i Service Inclusive.
3. Work carried out under the BMW i Service Inclusive programme will be indicated by the vehicle’s on-board computer and BMW i guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW i service schedules and BMW i repair instructions (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. If vehicles have undergone any form of unapproved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW i Service Inclusive ceases with immediate effect.
5. Servicing must be carried out at a BMW i Service Authorised Workshop by BMW i Approved Technicians as specified in the Owner’s Manual.
6. BMW i Service Inclusive is transferable to subsequent owners of the car but not transferable to another car.
7. Costs paid for BMW i Service Inclusive are non-refundable.