BMW Road to Gleneagles 2014 Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. This campaign is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion and/or with GameBook.
2. All entrants must be aged 21 years or over. No bulk or third-party entries.
3. Agreement to Terms and Conditions: By entering the prize draw to which these Terms and Conditions apply or, if selected a winner, by accepting your prize, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Terms and Conditions and (b) Promoter’s and Administrator’s decisions and any separate announcements, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Terms and Conditions and any separate announcements.
4. How to Enter: Register to Golf GameBook by downloading the Golf GameBook app or directly at Golf GameBook website www.golfgamebook.com and record your score (of 9 or 18 holes) during the Promotion Period. See more details below in section 6 how to qualify for the prize draw of each prize category.
The Golf GameBook app (available from App Store, Google Play, Samsung Apps and BlackBerry World) and Golf GameBook website registrations and Golf GameBook usage are free. The same username and password work for both services.
5. The campaign starts and entries can be made as follows (“Promotion Period”):
Start date: Wednesday 26th March 2014 12:00 am
Closing date: Sunday 8th June 2014 11:59 pm
All times per GMT
The prizes will be as follows:
Campaign grand prize
Everyone who enters the campaign will be entered into a prize draw to win a VIP experience package to The Ryder Cup 2014 for one person. Each round played equates to entries in the prize draw. The VIP experience package includes:
• Dinner and overnight accommodation at Cameron House on the Saturday of the Ryder Cup 2014.
• VIP hospitality on the Sunday of The Ryder Cup 2014
The winner will be drawn on June 9, 2014.
Weekly prizes: At the end of each week during the Promotion Period a winner will be drawn from every competitor who scores 30 points or more that week using the Stableford scoring system. Details of the Stableford scoring system can be found here: http://www.golftoday.co.uk/clubhouse/library/stableford.html. There will be 11 weeks of competition with one winner each week. The winner will win a playing place at the BMW Road to Gleneagles 2014 Playoff event at The Belfry for them and a friend. The BMW Road to Gleneagles 2014 Playoff event will take place on 14th August 2014; the winners will be invited in due course. To be eligible to play in the BMW Road to Gleneagles 2014 Playoff event at The Belfry, all players must be members of a golf club and hold a Competition Handicap, as specified in the CONGU UHS (Unified Handicapping System) 2014. For more information please see www.englandgolf.org/handicapping. The Administrator reserves the right to check handicaps with a player’s home club before confirming their place in the BMW Road to Gleneagles 2014 Playoff event at The Belfry. The winner will be drawn after each week.
Campaign prize: The final winner of the BMW Road to Gleneagles 2014 Playoff event at The Belfry (based on a scoring system TBD) will receive a pair of entry tickets for one day during the Ryder Cup, 23rd to 28th September 2014.
Weekly prizes: At the end of each week during the Promotion Period there will also be a prize draw to win one of 5 pieces of BMW Golf Merchandise. Everyone who enters the campaign during the Promotion Period will be eligible for that week’s prize draw. There will be 11 draws over the Promotion Period and a total of 55 prizes.
• Week 1: BMW Golfsport polo shirt
• Week 2: Pair of tickets to the BMW PGA tournament at Wentworth – Friday tickets
• Week 3: BMW Golfsport jacket
• Week 4: Pair of tickets to the BMW PGA tournament at Wentworth – Saturday tickets
• Week 5: BMW Golfsport bag
• Week 6: Pair of tickets to the BMW PGA tournament at Wentworth – Sunday tickets
• Week 7: BMW Golfsport polo shirt
• Week 8: Pair of tickets to the BMW PGA tournament at Wentworth – Sunday tickets
• Week 9: BMW Golfsport jacket
• Week 10: BMW Golfsport polo shirt
• Week 11: One week in a BMW vehicle (further terms and conditions apply*)
The winners will be drawn after each week.
7. GameBook will attempt to notify potential winners via email used on winner’s GameBook profile within two (2) business days of the selection of the winner by random drawing or other method as separately announced. If a potential winner does not respond within two (2) business days after the notice is sent, GameBook will select an alternative potential winner in his or her place by a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternative potential winners will be contacted. BMW or GameBook will not confirm the winner or publish the winner’s name until the winner has been reached, has accepted the prize in writing (for example, by e-mail), and has qualified and met all the eligibility requirements of these Terms and Conditions and any separate announcements.
8. BMW is responsible for delivering all prizes to an address provided by the winners of each prize draw.
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity. The entrant hereby grants BMW and GameBook a worldwide, royalty free perpetual licence to use the image or any aspect of the image or their entry in any way or for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to publicity and promotional purposes).
10. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prize to any other person.
11. BMW and GameBook accept no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize, which are not specifically included in that prize. The prize particularly does not include travel to and from the events, accommodation, meals and drinks, golf equipment for the BMW Road to Gleneagles 2014 Playoff event at The Belfry, personal expenses and insurance, unless stated otherwise.
12. The winner’s name can be found by sending self addressed stamped envelope to BMW after Monday 9th June 2014. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the BMW decision is final.
13. BMW reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that BMW shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
14. BMW, GameBook and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this campaign. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. BMW and GameBook reserve the right to exclude any entries, which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BMW and GameBook shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
16. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
17. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this campaign.
18. This campaign and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. The promoter of the prize draw is BMW (UK) Ltd (“BMW” or “Promoter”), Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA. The administrator of the prize draws is GameBook Ltd., Lars Sonckin kaari 12, 02600 Espoo, Finland (“GameBook” or “Administrator”).