Terms and Conditions.
For Festival of Food and Wine 2014 at Ascot Racecourse Competition.
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain & Northern Ireland (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of BMW Group UK, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion and/or with Ascot Races. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
3. The promotion starts and entries can be made from 10.00am on Sunday 31st August 2014. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Sunday 31st August 2014
4. Nine winners will be selected at random at the end of the competition period. Each winner will receive one pair of entry tickets to Ascot Races on Saturday 6th September 2014. Gates open at 11.00am, the first race is at 1.55pm with the last race at 5.15pm.
5. To participate, you (hereinafter “You” or the “Participant”) need to enter the Competition on Twitter. Each Participant hereby has to Retweet the relevant Tweet referring to competition from the @BMW_UK Twitter handle.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random from all the approved entries at the end of the competition. Winners will be contacted through Twitter. Entrants must follow @BMW_UK so that BMW can receive the winner’s contact details. This will be a postal address and contact number. Entrants must respond within 24 hours of the prize draw being made. After this period of time the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
7. Once the prize has been successfully claimed BMW will post the tickets to the confirmed postal address supplied via the website.
8. BMW does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The prize includes two Premium Admission (Level 4 of the Grandstand) and complimentary car parking. Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket with a collared shirt and tie. Trainers are not allowed. Ladies should dress as for a smart occasion.
11. The Competition is without any obligation to make a purchase for entry; there is no entry fee.
12. Travel and accommodation are not included and BMW accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any Prize which are not specifically included in that Prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the Prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person.
13. Where required by mandatory local law, the identity of the winners will be published.
14. Winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the Promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses as well as any contributions in the online Competition.
15. The answer submitted by the participant may be uploaded and displayed on BMW UK’s Twitter page once approved. The participant accepts that their answer will be available for public viewing and that their answers will not be available to view should it contain any derogatory terms.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
18. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or for any failed connection by the Participant’s attempt to access the Web-site for whatever reason.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
20. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
21. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the Participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
22. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
23. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
24. Promoter: BMW (UK) Ltd, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA.