Work performed in this package:
- Lighting system is checked.
- Instrument panel, dashboard illumination, and heater blower fan are checked.
- Horn, headlight flasher and hazard warning system are checked.
- Seat belts: condition of seat belt, function of automatic-locking retractor, belt lock and belt buckle.
- Battery: acid level and state-of-charge are checked and charged if required.**
- Microfilter or activated charcoal filter are replaced.**
- Check water drain below brake booster for contamination, clean if necessary.
- Change M-Mobility System sealant bottle after 3 years.
- Check entire body, except cavities, for corrosion.
- Test with diagnostic system is performed to determine if any faults had been automatically recorded by the vehicle.
- Motor oil and oil filter are removed and replaced with new oil and filter.
- Coolant levels are checked; when refilled, concentration of fluid is checked.
- At the corresponding interval coolant is changed (every four years at the latest), fluid is added as needed.**
- Service interval indicator is reset according to factory specifications.
- Fluid level and antifreeze additive in windscreen washer fluid reservoir are checked and topped up if needed.
- Steering fluid reservoir is checked and fluid is topped up if needed.
- At the corresponding interval brake fluid is replaced (every two years at the latest).**
- Spark plugs are replaced.
- Intake air cleaner element is replaced.
- Overall thickness of front and rear disc brake pads is checked using a special tool. If replacement is necessary: surfaces are checked, brake pad contact points in callipers and brake shafts are cleaned. If replacement in rear is necessary: parking brake linings are checked. Wheel centring hubs on light-alloy wheels are greased.*
- Steering system is checked for play, leakage, damage and wear.
- Undercarriage and body including all visible parts are checked for damage, leakage and corrosion.
- Brake system cables and connections are checked for leaks, damage and correct positioning.
- Functionality of parking brake is checked and adjusted where needed according to regulations.
- Tyre pressure is checked and adjusted where needed (including spare wheel), and external condition, tread depth and wear pattern are checked.
- Roadworthiness is checked including brakes, steering/power steering, clutch, shock absorbers, control and warning lamps, and Check Control (the system that monitors and displays information on the current condition of major functions such as doors, boot lid, lights, etc.).
**Additional costs may apply, for further details please contact your BMW Dealer.