£149* for BMW X5 (E53) 6 cylinder models and 8 cylinder models.
Work performed in this package:
- Rear wheels and brake pads are removed
- Brake pad wear warning light cable is replaced if needed, brake hose, and all other parts of the brake are inspected
- Rear brake discs are thoroughly cleaned
- Functionality is tested using dedicated equipment before installation of new brake pads
- New brake pads are installed, and braking effect is re-inspected and re-tested
- Wheels are re-mounted and braking effect is re-inspected
Replacement of the rear brake pad is performed by expert technicians at your local dealer for a precision fit and optimal performance.
Recommendation: When brake pads are renewed on the rear suspension, brake pads on the front suspension should be renewed as well.