WIN EXCLUSIVE SIGNED ENGLAND RUGBY MERCHANDISE.
Terms and Conditions.
1. Open to residents of the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. Entry is gained by completing and submitting the online BMW Post-QBE Prize Draw form. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 9 January 2013 at midnight.
3. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
4. There will be three winners. Each winner will receive one Gilbert Rugby ball, exclusively signed by members of the England squad.
5. Subject to availability and minimum requirements.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
7. An independent person will draw at random the winning entries from all entries received. The winners will be notified by post / email / telephone within 7 days of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winners and new winners drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
10. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
11. The winners’ names and counties will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to BMW Promotions, ‘BMW Post-QBE Prize Draw’, 60 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7RT.
12. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward.
13. These rules are governed by English law.
14. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berks RG12 8TA. Registered in England and Wales 1378137.