All BMW drivers, regardless of the age or model of their car, benefit from complimentary BMW Accident Recovery. So, if you're in an accident, and your car can't be driven, simply call the free-phone number below and we'll come and take you to your nearest BMW Approved Bodyshop, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.
Here one of our BMW trained technicians will assess the level of damage and, with your consent, can have your BMW repaired and back on the road in no time. Most insurers allow you to specify where your BMW is repaired, even if they run an approved repairer scheme. By using a BMW Approved Bodyshop you can rest assured that your car will be returned to you in pristine condition, using only Genuine BMW Parts and approved repair methods - keeping your BMW a BMW. Ask your BMW Centre for more information.
If you are in an accident, remember:
- Turn on your hazard lights and set up the warning triangle
- Make sure you are as visible as possible
- Call 0800 777 111 and give your details to our team (calls are free of charge plus your phone company's access charge).
- Exchange details with third parties
- Try not to worry. As long as you are OK, we´ll make sure your BMW is too