Even the most careful driver can sustain damage to their tyres, whether from unexpected road defects or cuts and tears caused by sharp objects.
If your tyres are damaged, either accidentally or by a malicious act, BMW Tyre Insurance can help towards the unexpected cost of repair or replacement, regardless of your annual mileage.
Benefits of BMW Tyre Insurance.
- It will pay towards the repair or replacement costs* of tyres damaged either accidentally or by a malicious act
- You can make up to 5 claims in the period of insurance
- Choose your level of cover from £300 or £450 towards the replacement of damaged tyres
- The policy pays up to £50 for each tyre repair
- Immediate cover for BMW cars less than 7 years old with less than 80,000 miles at point of purchase
- We can provide cover for 1, 2 or 3 years
- You can pay for your policy either in one payment or 12 interest free monthly instalments
- Our experienced BMW Protect Services team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process
- Additional Winter Tyres supplied by an Authorised BMW Centre are also covered
* Your tyre(s) must have 6mm or more of tread depth at time of claim to receive 100% of costs. For part worn tyres with less than 6mm but more than or equal to 2mm, 50% of costs will be paid. All claim limits include VAT.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
BMW Tyre Insurance is administered by Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office 102 George Street, Croydon CR9 6HD and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA, trading from the above address. Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.